WHAT ARE THE KEY THINGS I NEED TO KNOW?
- Flexible installments - pay weekly, fortnightly, or monthly
- Up to a $1000 shopping account
- Easy sign up via Facebook or PayPal
- No interest ever - please refer to the zipPay website for full terms and conditions
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THIS?
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a valid PayPal or Facebook account
* Please note this will be ID checked and verified by zipPay.
HOW DOES IT WORK ONLINE?
1. Select zipPay at checkout.
2. Sign up or log in with your social or Paypal account and confirm your purchase. ZipPay gives you up to $1000 credit
3. zipPay pays immediately on your behalf, meaning your order will be processed and dispatched as per a normal transaction
4. Pay off your balance over time in flexible installments (weekly, fortnightly, or monthly - minimum repayment of $40 per month is required)
HOW DO I MANAGE PAYMENT INSTALLMENTS?
Statements are issued at the end of each billing month and you can choose to pay off your balance in full or make a partial payment that suits your budget.
If the balance is paid within 30 days of confirming your transaction no fees will be incurred.
If you require more time to pay your balance after the 30 days, a $5 account service fee will be added for the month you have an outstanding balance.
Please note there is a minimum repayment of $40 per month.
There are no establishment fees to set up your account and no interest charges. If you have repaid your balance by your account due date you will never be charged any fees. Once you have repaid your balance down to $0, no fees will ever be charged to your account – it will simply remain open waiting for you to use again for additional purchases.
HOW CAN I APPLY?
To set up your account, simply select zipPay at checkout or apply here.
You will need to login with your Facebook or PayPal account and confirm the details that you would normally enter when shopping online. Subject to approval, this process takes only seconds after which you can complete your purchase and pay for it later.
Once you have created your zipPay shopping account, you never have to apply again and can continue to reuse it as much as you like.
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY STATEMENT?
All of your recent activity can be viewed when you log into your zipPay Digital Wallet. When your monthly statement is ready, zipPay will notify you by email.
Every month your statement will include:
- All new purchases made
- Payments applied on your previous statement
- Your billing due date
- Minimum payment due
- Any fees charged during the statement period
Please ensure you add zipMoney to your safe recipients email list to ensure no emails go into your spam folder.
HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENTS ON MY ACCOUNT?
To ensure you never miss a payment, you can log into zipPay anytime and set up a direct debit to automatically make your repayments. You can set this to run for as much as you like and as often as you like, as long as you pay at least the minimum ($40) each month.
Additionally, you can make a one-off payment anytime by logging into your zipPay Digital Wallet and selecting 'Make a Payment'.
Payments can be paid online by debit card, credit card or Bpay. Should you have any difficulties in making your payments, please contact zipPay direct.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ZIPPAY:
- Phone: 02 8294 2345
- Website: www.zip.co